Air Canada’s enRoute Magazine released their list of Canada’s Best New Restaurants.
1. Raymonds – St. John’s, NL
2. Hawksworth – Vancouver, BC
3. L’Abattoir – Vancouver, BC
4. Les 400 Coups – Montréal, QC
5. Ici Bistro – Toronto, ON
6. Van Horne – Montréal, QC
7. Campagnolo – Toronto, ON
8. Le Comptoir charcuteries et vins – Montréal, QC
9. Ulla -Victoria, BC
10. Corso 32– Edmonton, AB
Not a surprise Campagnolo has made the list as it is located in Toronto’s Dundas West district [coined the Meateating district] which is quickly becoming a foodie’s paradise. The Black Hoof and Porchetta & Co are defining spots in this micro-neighborhood of meat centric goodness.
Check out the full article for further details on the restaurants and yummy pictures of select dishes.